Transformational Media Summit, 27-28 September, London
How can media help create a better world? A new initiative bringing together pioneers from across the globe to explore how media can help us solve social, environmental and economic challenges.
Join a global group of pioneers to explore how emerging trends and media created with wisdom and compassion can contribute to peaceful prosperous living.
Themes covered include: Web2.0 and new technology, journalism and news reporting, film & music, transformational story telling, the art & science of creativity, sustainable living, new economics, and well-being, and ethics and leadership.
- Jarvis Smith, Founder, Green Magazine
- Anna Coote, Social Policy, New Economics Foundation
- Stuart Hughes, Diplomatic Producer, BBC News
- Clemency Burton-Hill, TV & Radio presenter, author and musician
- Susie Pearl, Author 'Instructions for Happiness & Success"
- Dara Marks, Hollywood’s #1 rated script consultant (Creative Screenwriting Magazine)
- Maddy Harland, Editor and Co-founder, Permaculture Magazine
As in the greatest stories that have endured through the ages such as Greek mythology, transformational media explores the deep questions concerning our nature and the nature of the world we live in.
Transformational Media may be focused on inner qualities, inspiring stories, or on practical solutions. It is transformational in the sense that its goal is to transform conflict into peace, to unite rather than divide, and transform environmental destruction into living in harmony with the natural world.
Book your space via www.transformationalmedia.org.uk